When was the last time you saw something like this? Mets 1, Diamondbacks 0, in 13 innings. A classic Pedro performance, of course. No run support for Petey, of course. And another no-decision, bien sur. (We’re sticking with a sort of pseudo-French fencing lingo today.) Be sure to check out the loopy box score. Zut alors!
- Best of the NRIs, Part Two
- Another tough break for Gamel
- Montero’s assessment not necessarily a reflection on Bauer
- Best of the NRIs, Part One
- Report Casts New PED Suspicion
- Welcoming The New Balk Rule
- Appreciating Reggie
- The Next Kyle Lohse
- Morales Trade Creates Small Window For Montero
- Dodgers Already Shopping Ethier?
- Bourn’s Landing Spot
- Twins Rebuild Leaves Mauer…Somewhere