Since the New York Daily News broke the story that Yankees pitcher Carl Pavano wasn’t alone in his car when he fishtailed into a tractor-trailer and broke two ribs, we have been waiting with baited breath for photos of the mystery passenger, local beauty pageant star Gia Allemand.
Now here she is, in all her Jersey girl glory (ok, technically she’s from Queens), compliments of gambling magazine Procappers Weekly. See Gia leaning suggestively against a wall, as if to say, “I’ve got an itch that I need you to scratch, but since you’re not here I guess this wall will have to do.” Below you’ll see her standing legs wide in front of a red sports car, its hood popped as if to say, “Baby, I’m just a car, but you’ve got my attention.”
Man, those are some hot photos.
We definitely see what Pavano sees in her. But what does she see in him? Well, there’s the millions of dollars, of course. But maybe more important, he’s a Yankee and, as Gia reveals in an exclusive Procappers interview, she’s a big Yankee fan and — wait for it — she’s got a crush on Derek Jeter!
Here’s the interview with Procappers Mag. The really important parts are in bold.
TEN QUESTIONS FOR A “10″
1) How did you get started in as a model, was it am option your career counsilor
I started modeling at a very young age, I was actually the baby for diapers on televi-
sion commercials… then I stopped for a while and started again when a man came up to me and asked me if I was interested in doing a bikini pageant.
2) What do you look for in a man? What qualities does he need to have?
I like a man with a cute face and a nice smile. Personality is a big thing for me so my guy must be able to make me laugh!
3) What would be the best line I could deliver to make your head swivel my way at a crowded party, and what would be the worst?
I dont really like when guys use those corny pick up lines, if a guy wants to get my attention all he has to do is introduce himself, I am a pretty easy person to talk so you dont need to come up with all those pick-up lines. The worst line i ever heard from a guy was “I lost my number can I get yours.”
4) What mistake do most men make, when approaching beautiful woman like yourself?
Hmmm lets see thers a few LOL. One mistake is when men lose their intelligence and just start babbling stupid things that don’t make any sense to me, Or they think they have so much game and they try to use it on you, it’s just hilarious!
5) Do you think of yourself as beautiful? And does it put extra pressure on you thinking you have to live up to an image?
I don’t want to sound conceited or anything, but I like to think of it as being “conscious” of my appearance. I think everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. I am pretty confident in myself and comfortable with the decisions I make, I
dont look at anything I do as living up to a certain image.
6) Where do you want to be in 10 years, and what do you want to be doing?
In 10 years I want to be successful in modeling and acting and be in happily in love.
7) Where will I find you hanging out spending your time?
You can find me out with my friends in Manhattan, or at the mall =)
8) What is your favorite sport and team and do you ever bet on them?
I love the Yankees especially Derek Jeter. I have never bet on them, Im not good with
sports im always wrong. If I say the yankees are going to win then they will lose LOL
9) Have you ever heard of a Professional Sports Handicapper before.. If yes, what did you think they did, if not what do you think now?
Acutally, I have heard of it a few times but never understood or asked questions as to what it was. Now from reading ProCapper.com I have a better understanding of what it is and its purpose.
10) What should or would you like the readers of ProCappers Weekly to know about you? (Drumroll please…)
If you know or look like Derek Jeter please get in touch with me Hahah (Just kidding) The readers of ProCappers can know that I have a very great sense of humour and I still sleep with my stuffed animals…
Oh, that’s gotta hurt, Carl. All this time you thought you had won her over with your charm and rugged good looks. But it turns out you’re just a stopover on her way to her real objective: that mimbo Derek Jeter. Ouch.