The Atlanta Journal-Constitution just cannot get themselves enough of the Francoeurs. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know Jeff Francoeur and his longtime love Catie recently tied the knot. And ever since, we’ve been treated to a number of intimate glimpses inside the lives of Atlanta’s most adorable couple.
First, we learned about the honeymoon.
Then, Jeff and Catie shared their favorite movies.
Today, we take a tour inside the couple’s 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Duluth, Ga. home.
But that’s not all! We’re also treated to a photo album with pics from the couple’s Thanksgiving, wedding and honeymoon, as well as private moments at home.
And we get a super in depth look at everything Jeff and Catie, from his anoying habits to details about her gorgeous wedding gown.
Here are just a few of the way-too-cute tidbits the AJC has dug up:
- For his 24th birthday, Catie made dinner reservations — during the college football national championship game. Faux pas!
- Jeff is a clutz. So far he’s broken one framed picture given to the couple as a wedding present and two Christmas ornaments.
- Jeff has “never played less golf” since getting married.
- Catie is a size zero (maybe our smallest Hot Baseball Wife?).
- Jeff has trouble remembering to put the toilet seat down.
- Her cellphone ring tone: “Can’t Touch This.”
- His cellphone ring tone: “Beer in Mexico.”
- Catie’s “homemade” chocolate chip cookies are really Pillsbury.
- The Francoeurs have decided to wait at least five years to have a child.
- One of Jeff’s and Catie’s two dogs goes to a dog psychyatrist for anxiety issues.
- Catie is a University of Georgia grad.
- Jeff, a Clemson fan, grudgingly coexists with a Bulldog cookie jar and pets with UGA collars.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!