Today, Deadspin’s Will Leitch announced that he is leaving Gawker’s sports site for the greener pastures of New York Magazine (Leitch’s mom promptly announced she is converting her basement to a sewing room). And so we take this opportunity to look back, to remember a simpler time, before Buzz Bissinger called us names, before $4 gas, before Big Papi’s wrist shattered into a million pieces. This interview is from January. It’s dark, and amateur, and vintage Leitch. Enjoy.
- Best of the NRIs, Part Two
- Another tough break for Gamel
- Montero’s assessment not necessarily a reflection on Bauer
- Best of the NRIs, Part One
- Report Casts New PED Suspicion
- Welcoming The New Balk Rule
- Appreciating Reggie
- The Next Kyle Lohse
- Morales Trade Creates Small Window For Montero
- Dodgers Already Shopping Ethier?
- Bourn’s Landing Spot
- Twins Rebuild Leaves Mauer…Somewhere