I have a post up today over at HarvardBusiness.org on the PR disaster that is the New Yankee Stadium. Mostly, I just had fun pointing out all their customer-facing mistakes, but I’m curious: if we were being proactive and constructive (instead of snarktastic) is there anything the Yankees could do at this point to appease their fed-up fanbase? (I mean, aside from beating the Red Sox, which I’m sure they will do…eventually.) What should they do?
- Best of the NRIs, Part Two
- Another tough break for Gamel
- Montero’s assessment not necessarily a reflection on Bauer
- Best of the NRIs, Part One
- Report Casts New PED Suspicion
- Welcoming The New Balk Rule
- Appreciating Reggie
- The Next Kyle Lohse
- Morales Trade Creates Small Window For Montero
- Dodgers Already Shopping Ethier?
- Bourn’s Landing Spot
- Twins Rebuild Leaves Mauer…Somewhere