If you’re anything like me, then you’ve probably spent endless hours wondering what baseball would be like if we replaced bats with samurai swords. Well, I wonder no more. It would be super exciting for a couple of pitches. Then you realize that you’ll run out of baseballs pretty quickly. And that the catcher will be plenty busy fielding balls split in two.
- Best of the NRIs, Part Two
- Another tough break for Gamel
- Montero’s assessment not necessarily a reflection on Bauer
- Best of the NRIs, Part One
- Report Casts New PED Suspicion
- Welcoming The New Balk Rule
- Appreciating Reggie
- The Next Kyle Lohse
- Morales Trade Creates Small Window For Montero
- Dodgers Already Shopping Ethier?
- Bourn’s Landing Spot
- Twins Rebuild Leaves Mauer…Somewhere