This is a simple post. Rather straight forward. The news tonight is that one 600-home-run-hitting designated hitter has accepted a waiver trade to the city where he got his start. This is a team that, due to the mediocrity of the division, is still in contention even though they’re hovering under .500. The slugger, it […]
Add Dunn, acquire runs.
Without Gonzalez, the Padres will see a big decrease in offensive production. And considering they scored the least runs in the division in 2010 with Gonzalez in place, it’ll be tough for the Friars to contend.
MLB At Bat for iPhone is plagued by Opening Day issues
With the injury bug behind them, a healthy Twins ballclub looks to to repeat as AL Central Champions in 2011
For a content repository that is so overprotective of its material, MLB.tv’s announcement that it’ll allow recaps and highlights to be available on YouTube shows signs that MLB’s new media goons are starting to warm up to social media. Except, of course, for those of us within the continental U.S. The new YouTube / MLB […]
- Best of the NRIs, Part Two
- Another tough break for Gamel
- Montero’s assessment not necessarily a reflection on Bauer
- Best of the NRIs, Part One
- Report Casts New PED Suspicion
- Welcoming The New Balk Rule
- Appreciating Reggie
- The Next Kyle Lohse
- Morales Trade Creates Small Window For Montero
- Dodgers Already Shopping Ethier?
- Bourn’s Landing Spot
- Twins Rebuild Leaves Mauer…Somewhere